A minha reserva
Kilworthy Farm Guesthouse
  • Self Assessed 1 2 3

History of Kilworthy

Kilworthy Farm is well known for its range of Victorian farm buildings built in 1851-1853 by Francis, the 7th Duke of Bedford.  The buildings consist of the remains of a waterwheel, the largest in Devon with a diameter of 30 feet, a granary/machinery barn, three parallel cow houses, an undercroft and a separate stable yard.

The buildings reflect the most advanced and visionary thinking of the day for beef production. The scale, technological innovation and extravagance of the Kilworthy farmstead make it of national significance and justifies its Grade II* status.

Restored at a cost of £345,000 by English Heritage it opened to the public in 2003.

 
Vá até o topo

Este site é editado por Kilworthy Farm Guesthouse, Chaddlehanger, Tavistock, Devon, PL19 0JN, Reino Unido. Utilizamos cookies para garantir que você tenha a melhor experiência e que todos os dados pessoais compartilhados durante sua visita sejam protegidos por nossa política de privacidade

Nosso site foi criado e é hospedado por eviivo Limited, 154 Pentonville Road, Londres, N1 9JE, Reino Unido. Cadastro: 05002392 Número de identificação da empresa: 877374571 . A eviivo não se responsabiliza pelo conteúdo exibido neste site, e operam o site em nosso nome sob a seguinte política de privacidade

Ao utilizar este site, você concorda com o uso de cookies e os termos de nossa política de privacidade


Mais Informações